Virtual CloneDrive works and behaves just like a physical CD, DVD, or Blu-ray drive, although it only exists virtually. Image files can be 'inserted' into the virtual drive from your harddisk or from a network drive by just a double-click, and thus be used like a normal CD, DVD, or Blu-ray. Virtual CloneDrive supports up to 15 virtual drives at the same time - no matter if the image file contains audio, video or just simple data. Virtual CloneDrive is fully integrated in Windows Explorer context menus and on top of all it is free!
- A Windows compatible PC with minimum 500 MHz Processor and 256 MB RAM
- Windows XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64/Win10
- Administrator rights are required to install.
- Mounts images as virtual drive
- Supports all common image formats such as ISO, BIN, IMG, UDF, DVD, and CCD
- Emulation of CD, DVD, and Blu-ray media
- Supports up to 15 virtual drives at the same time
- History of recently mounted images
- Automount last image
- Unmount image with eject button
- Seamless integration in Windows Explorer context menu
- Easy to use - just double-click an image file to mount as a drive
- Virtual CloneDrive is freeware, you may use it at no cost
Download Virtual Bus Driver
Download Virtual Serial Port Driver Virtual COM Port Driver is available in the Standard and PRO editions, so you can choose the optimal set of features that is perfectly suited to your needs. Standard version. The ixgbevf driver can only be activated on kernels that support SR-IOV. It supports all of the above devices except for the Intel® Ethernet Controller 82598. Ixgbe-x.x.x.tar.gz ixgbevf-x.x.x.tar.gz. Due to the continuous development of the Linux kernel, the drivers are updated more often than the bundled releases.