TamoSoft CommView for WiFi 7.3 Build 909 Free Download. TamoSoft CommView for WiFi is free to download from our software. It is a powerful monitor and wireless analyzer for 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac networks. CommView for WiFi is packed with user-friendly features and combines performance and flexibility with unprecedented comfort in the field. TamoSoft Throughput Test is a utility for testing the performance of a Wi-Fi network. This utility continuously sends TCP and UDP data streams across your network and computes important metrics. TamoSoft TamoSoft develops security and network monitoring software for the Internet and Local Area Networks, providing clients with the ability and confidence to meet the challenges of tomorrow's.
Everything you need for site surveys
and spectrum analysis in a
Intel Wi-Fi Drivers and Network Monitoring
Please note that the information below applies only to Intel 1000, 3945, 4965, 5100, 5150, 5300, 5350, 6200, 6250, 6300, 6350 adapters. Newer adapters (7xxx and 8xxx series) do not require specific driver versions.
To use your Intel adapter for network monitoring in CommView for WiFi and TamoGraph Site Survey, you must make sure that you use a driver version that supports packet capturing.
- Versions prior to 18.104.22.168 did not support packet capturing.
- Versions from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 work fine.
- Versions newer than 188.8.131.52 contain a critical bug that makes it impossible to capture Wi-Fi packets on any channel other than 6.
At the time of writing, the latest Intel driver version is 15.1.1 and it is unusable for packet capturing. TamoSoft notified Intel about this bug on November 1, 2011. Intel acknowledged the bug, but refused to fix it.
If your driver version is affected, please download and install version 184.108.40.206 (these are original, signed Intel installation files):
Intel 1000, 3945, 4965, 5100, 5150, 5300, 5350, 6200, 6250, 6300, 6350 adapters are NOT supported on Windows 10.
CommView for WiFi is a special edition of CommView designed for capturing and analyzing network packets on wireless 802.11a/b/g networks. CommView for WiFi gathers information from the wireless adapter and decodes the analyzed data.
Drivers Tamosoft Network & Wireless Cards App
With CommView for WiFi you can see the list of network connections and vital IP statistics and examine individual packets. Packets can be decrypted utilizing user-defined WEP or WPA-PSK keys and are decoded down to the lowest layer, with full analysis of the most widespread protocols. Full access to raw data is also provided.
Captured packets can be saved to log files for future analysis. A flexible system of filters makes it possible to drop unnecessary packets or capture the essential packets. Configurable alarms can notify the user about important events such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, or unknown addresses. Packet Generator utility is available for editing and sending packets via your wireless network adapter.
CommView for WiFi features full decoding of the following protocols: ARP, BCAST, BGP, BMP, CDP, DAYTIME, DDNS, DHCP, DIAG, DNS, EIGRP, FTP, G.723, GRE, H.225, H.261, H.263, H.323, HTTP, HTTPS, ICMP, ICQ, IGMP, IGRP, IMAP, IPsec, IPv4, IPv6, IPX, HSRP, LDAP, MS SQL, NCP, NDS, NetBIOS, NFS, NLSP, NNTP, NTP, OSPF, POP3, PPP, PPPoE, RARP, RADIUS, RDP, RIP, RIPX, RMCP, RPC, RSVP, RTP, RTCP, RTSP, SAP, SER, SIP, SMB, SMTP, SNA, SNMP, SNTP, SOCKS, SPX, SSH, TCP, TELNET, TFTP, TIME, TLS, UDP, VTP, WAP, WDOG, YMSG, 802.1Q, 802.1X.
Drivers Tamosoft Network & Wireless Cards Customer Service
- Scan the air for WiFi stations and access points.
- Capture 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g WLAN traffic.
- Specify WEP or WPA keys to decrypt encrypted packets.
- View detailed per-node and per-channel statistics.
- View detailed IP connections statistics: IP addresses, ports, sessions, etc.
- Reconstruct TCP sessions.
- Configure alarms that can notify you about important events, such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, unknown addresses, rogue access points, etc.
- View protocol 'pie' charts.
- Monitor bandwidth utilization.
- Browse captured and decoded packets in real time.
- Search for strings or hex data in captured packet contents.
- Log individual or all packets to files.
- Load and view capture files offline.
- Import and export packets in Sniffer, EtherPeek, AiroPeek, Observer, NetMon, Tcpdump, hex, and text formats.
- Export any IP address to SmartWhois for quick, easy lookup.
Software similar to CommView for WiFi 6
Drivers Tamosoft Network & Wireless Cards Compatible
- 145 votesA simple, yet powerful utility for measuring your bandwidth usage and the speed of all kinds of wired and wireless network connections (Dial-up, Ethernet, ISDN, DSL, 802.11b etc.).
- Free to Try
- 348 votesThe most powerful WiFi Scanner for residential WiFi.
- 79 votesNetwork Monitor II is a small but useful windows Gadget which shows important and interesting information about your Wired or Wireless Network and Internet connections.