List of Useful NSN's: DA 31 (Leave Form) DA 2062 (Hand Receipt) Barcode Scanner Systems: NEW, Fall 2011: Military Police NSN's: Range Supplies NSN's: Riot Gear NSN's: Printer Cartridge NSN's: Army Combat Shirt NSN's: Water Cooler NSN's. Application Note: Toro NSN Connect Page 8 / 8 Once you've completed the installation, the computer will appear in the 'Computer List' of the NSN Connect Control Panel. To be able to remotely control that computer, you only need to leave it switched on and connected to the Internet.
Building on the legacy of our highly reliable RLC-3G rugged laptop, Miltope is proud to announce the RLC-4G fully rugged laptop with state of the art technology. Recognizing that over 10,000 RLC-3G laptops are installed and active in the military, our RLC-4G is designed to the same form/fit as the RLC-3G; enabling legacy customers to retain their field installation investment. VT Miltope, serving those who serve.
RLC-4G Features and Functions:
My Toro Nsn Connect
- The fastest, most powerful performance in our fully rugged portable computing product line for military tactical operations
- Intel® Core™ i7 Quad Core Processor Kaby Lake, 7820EQ
- Sunlight readable 15.6” LED backlit LCD Display
(1920×1080); multi-touch optional touchscreen
- DDR4 RAM (2400MHz) 16GB expandable to 32GB
- SATA III or NVME SSD 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB storage
- Embedded Intel® HD Graphics standard; optional discrete
graphics card with 4 GB GDDR5 video memory.
“Hot topics” for 2011 in addition to “affordable golf” were evident across the show floor at the PGA Merchandise Show held in Orlando, Fla.
In a recap, PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions Senior VP Ed Several stated, “We are pleased with the overall increased attendance and the packed aisles, industry enthusiasm, and increased order writing reported by the vendors -- all solid indicators of a strong business cycle for golf in 2011.”
A few highlights witnessed by Aspire Golf while in attendance:
- The aisles were packed and full of buyers. I spoke with Golf Digest’s “Mr. Style” - aka Marty Hackel - who was very pleased with the constant motion and ordering. A future “Inside the Ropes” column will feature pointers from Marty on new styles and technologies available to make the golf course superintendent’s outside activities easier to endure, as well as more stylish for all shapes and sizes.
- The new partnership between industry associations and the China Golf Association exemplifies the growing global reach of the game.
- Learning opportunities and seminars were full; topics were varied.
- The Executive Women’s Golf Association CEO Pam Swenson hosted a lively discussion about engaging and increasing activity of women golfers.
- Not surprisingly, the 47 equipment-testing cages were packed throughout each day.
- All the major golf companies had a strong presence and several who had been recently absent returned with a show of force.
Toro Nsn Support
Drivers Toro Nsn Laptops & Desktops For Sale
On a personal note I was looking at all the new toys available to improve my big game. Colors were “in.” The new TaylorMade R11 is a white headed driver, Black Widow and Wynn Grips offered a wide variety of colors and textures and several companies featured better eye wear/protection with various lens tints to ease the glare of the sun.
My favorite and new addition to the arsenal will be the new/old yellow golf balls by Srixon and Bridgestone. For my old eyes, what a difference in being able to focus and see the golf ball, especially later in the day and while putting. Look out Phil Mickelson!
The second Symposium on Affordable Golf will be held November 7-8, 2011 in Southern Pines, North Carolina. Contact golf course architect Richard Mandell or visit www.symposiumonaffordablegolf.com.