USB connection problems can be caused for many different reasons and, although there are hardware-related failures (which are relatively rare), most USB issues can be traced to driver versions, software and OS settings that can affect connectivity. First, if you are trying to connect a Harmony 900, Harmony 1000 or Harmony 1100, do not try to use MyHarmony. This newer application for configuring Harmony controllers is not compatible with these models. Always make sure that your USB cable is working properly (test with another device like a camera) and, if you are having connection problems, always start up from a fresh, initial state. What that means is that you should pull the battery from the remote, wait a full minute and then re-install the battery. Note that the battery needs to be well-charged and installed for the H900 or H1000/1100 to be able to USB-connect. For the computer, you should shut it down entirely (full power-off), re-boot and then launch the Harmony Software and USB-connect the remote. This procedure will put the remote and computer into a fresh starting state, which can be important for loading the driver. Sometimes, this is all that is needed. If communication does not start up within 15 seconds or so, try unplugging the cable from the remote, wait 3 seconds and plug it back in. If there is still no change, then do the exact same procedure again (battery pull, shut down, etc), but this time, have the remote USB-connected before the computer is powered-on. If there is still no change, you may be able to USB-connect while the remote is in Safe Mode. Finally, if there is still no change, then you may need to use a new set of drivers. Instructions below are per Logitech's technical support:
Bluetooth Remote Control Device allows users to have access or to view their desktop on their mobile phones. While presenting using PowerPoint, users can be able to set the time they expect the presentation to end and are alerted when that time is reached. StudioLive Series III Ecosystem Learn how the PreSonus StudioLive Series III Mixers can help you build a system that is tailored to your needs today but readily expandable as your needs evolve over time.; Audio Interfaces Finder We've been making recording interfaces for a long time. Whether you use Mac®, Windows®, or iOS®, we have an interface that fits your application and budget.
Page 8 SETTING UP YOUR COMPONENTS The One For All 6L Universal Remote Control with Learning (URC-6820 B00) is preprogrammed at the factory to operate a Sony TV, DVD and VCR, a Motorola Cable Box, a Sony Tivo PVR/DVR, and a Pioneer Receiver. Page 9: Device Table. Universal ADB Drivers. One size fits all Windows Drivers for Android Debug Bridge. Download; Source Code. Remote USB Driver Due to a Windows 10 update that affects drivers of USB devices, some remotes may no longer be recognized in Liftoff. To get your remote working again, you can attempt the following steps. Open your Windows 10 devices menu through the Settings screen. Click the ‘Devices.Windows 10
Logitech has recently updated the driver for the Harmony 900 and H1000/1100 to be compatible with Windows 10. Try the following instructions as per Logitech:
- Download the Logitech Remotes Software App (7.7.1) from here.
- Run the “LogitechHarmonyRemote_7.7.1-WIN-x86.exe” file.
- Click Next button in “Welcome to the Logitech Remote Client Software Setup Wizard” page.
- Click Install button in “Choose components” page.
- Click “Ok” button in “Connect the remote model H900/H1000/H1100” page.
- Connect your remote to your PC.
- Click “Ok” button in “Don’t forget to disconnect the remote after 60 seconds” page.
- Click “Yes” button in “Remote control USB driver – “InstallShield Wizard”
- Disconnect the remote from your PC.
- Click “Next” and “Finish” button to complete the install flow.
OS X v10.9 (Mavericks), OS X v10.10 (Yosemite), OS X v10.11 (El Capitan) or OS X v10.12 (Sierra)
Universal Usb Controller Driver
Remote Control Usb SwitchLogitech has recently updated the driver for the Harmony 900 and Harmony 1000/1100 to be compatible with certain versions of the Mac OS. Try the following instructions as per Logitech. Note that you may need to temporarily change your security settings in order to download the driver patch.
1. Disconnect your remote from your computer and close the Harmony Desktop Software
2. Download the LogitechHarmonyDriverPatch.pkg using Safari Browser by clicking the link below
3. It will download as a package file
4. Run the package file. This will delete the older driver files and install the newer ones
5. Reboot your Mac to initialize the new drivers
6. Launch the Harmony Software and connect your remote to your Mac
Additional guidance for OS X v10.12 (Sierra)
If you are using Mac Sierra, some users have reported that the only way they were able to update their Harmony 900/1100 was to use the Harmony Software ver 7.8.1 and install the legacy Java 6 environment. Apple has provided a download link for the Java 6 installation and you can find it at the top of this Apple technical bulletin: https://support.apple.com/kb/dl1572?locale=en_US