Your Canon account is the way to get the most personalized support resources for your products. Already have an account? Download Virtual Serial Port Driver Virtual COM Port Driver is available in the Standard and PRO editions, so you can choose the optimal set of features that is perfectly suited to your needs.
- Somfy Port Devices Driver Download Pc
- Somfy Port Devices Driver Download 64-bit
- Somfy Port Devices Driver Download
- Somfy Port Devices Driver Download Windows 7
Access useful configuration tools and calculators for SDN motors and controls in addition to animeo® products. Each link leads to a software file which will download and run directly on your computer. Be sure to check back regularly for updates.
Operating system requirements:
Windows Operating 7.0 or higher
Somfy Digital Network™ (SDN)
Somfy Digital Network™ (SDN) Motor Configuration Software 5.1
This tool should be used to discover and configure all current versions of SDN motors using the latest motor communication protocol. This software will only be used for Somfy Digital Network Stand-alone systems.Download software
Somfy Digital Network™ (SDN) Keypad Configuration Software 5.7
This tool should be used configure all current versions of SDN DecoFlex™ Digital Keypads using the latest motor and keypad communication protocol. This software will only be used for Somfy Digital Network Stand-alone systems.Download software
Somfy Digital Network™ (SDN) Address Converter
This tool will assist integrators in identifying the correct format required and converting between the readable and inverted address formats within the Somfy Digital Network™(SDN).Download software
SDN PoE Gateway Configuration Software
Configure the Somfy SDN PoE Gateway allowing integration with Power over Ethernet(PoE) Networks. This software should be used on all SDN PoE Gateways to setup communication of motors and keypads with PoE systems.Programming Guide
RS485 Motor Limit Setting & Address Reader Tool
An intuitive tool for installers to set and adjust motor end limits, roll directions and speed before or during installation on site.
(Part Number: 9017142)
SDN Configuration Tool
The all-inclusive tool for RS485 systems. The SDN Configuration Tool is a single tool that controls a full façade or building via easy access on site. This intuitive tool makes commissioning much easier, from configuration to diagnostics.
Requires: USB to RS485 Converter (Part Number: 9015260)
animeo® IP Visual Configuration
animeo® IP unified commissioning and management software. Version #184.108.40.206Download software
animeo® IP Firmware
Firmware for animeo® IP Building Controller and Sub-Building Controller. Version #220.127.116.114Download software
Somfy Connect™ Field Server Toolbox
Discover and perform network configuration with the Somfy Connect™ BMS Interface.Download software
BACnet® Discovery Tool
Discover what a Somfy Connect BMS is broadcasting on a BACnet/IP network.Download software
Somfy Connect™ BMS Interface Firmware
Firmware for Somfy Connect™ BMS Interface products to maintain the latest firmware version.
Build Revision: 4.43.5 - 2 - gfe309314bc
Build Date: 2019-10-04 12:21:19 -0700
Bios Version: 2.6.3
Somfy Connect™ 1.6
Configure the Somfy Connect LTI to RTS or SDN Motors allowing integration with Lutron® Lighting Systems. This software should be used on Somfy Connect™ LTI units with version 6-9 on the product label.Download software
SDN String Calculator
Generate command strings for speaking to SDN systems via a third party automation system.Download software
Control Somfy radio or digital motors from Control4. RTS motors programmed into one or several Somfy myLinks(up to 16 channels each) or Somfy SDN RS485 motors connected to Somfy PoE Gateways or UAI Plus. Included are interface drivers(for myLink, UAI Plus and PoE Gateway) and one driver for motors and/or motor groups.Download Drivers
Digital Electricity™ (DE)
Somfy Connect™ 1.5
Configure the Somfy Connect LTI to RTS or SDN Motors allowing integration with Lutron® Lighting Systems. This software should be used on Somfy Connect™ LTI units with 'V5' on the product label.Download software
Somfy Connect™ 1.4
Configure the Somfy Connect LTI to RTS or SDN Motors allowing integration with Lutron® Lighting Systems. This software should be used on Somfy Connect&trade LTI units with 'V4' on the product label.Download software
Motor Configuration Software 3.5.6
This tool is used to configure legacy intelligent motors for Stand-alone SDN systems.Download software
Somfy Switch 4.2
This tool is used to configure legacy intelligent keypads for Stand-alone SDN systems.Download software
SDN PoE Gateway Configuration Software
Please enter your info below to begin your download.
Your download should begin shortly.
Somfy Port Devices Driver Download Pc
If you do not see your download or need assistance, please feel free to contact us
SEE IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW FOR V16
SOMFY GENERIC RTS AND DCT DRIVER BY DOMOSAPIENS
One driver for ALL your RTS needs !
Using an elaborate timing model, this driver set enables you to effectively control one-way Somfy RTS and DCT (Dry Contact) blinds/motors using one or more of the following control devices:
- Somfy myLink (16 channels each)
- Somfy RS485 RTS Transmitter (16 channels each)
- Somfy URTSI II (16 channels each)
- Somfy URTSI (5 channels each)
- Somfy RS232 to RTS with X-10 (16 channels)
- Dry contact motors (DCT - 2 or 3 contacts per motor for up/down/stop or open/close/stop)
Somfy Port Devices Driver Download 64-bit
This version of the driver implements a *new* architecture where the ‘Somfy Multi Interface’ driver is new and replaces the former ‘Generic V3 Somfy Main Interface’ driver. Several Multi Interface drivers may be present in the same project. This significantly increases the flexibility in connecting several RS485 RTS transmitters, several URTSI II, several clusters of myLink or even an elaborate mix of several of the above in the same project. In addition, the legacy ‘Generic V3 Somfy RS485 Add-on’ driver for RS485 RTS Transmitters is no longer required, making this popular option simpler to install. A new ‘Somfy 9600 Baud Conversion’ driver is now used for older 9600 baud devices, such as URTSI and URTSI II. See the section on Migrating to the New Multi Interface Driver below for more details.
Somfy Port Devices Driver Download
KEY FEATURES OF THE SOMFY DRIVER SET BY DOMOSAPIENS
- An elaborate timing and programming model estimates the current position and status of each blind at all times, based on timing values provided by the installer.
- New blind features in OS 2.9 are supported, including setting the blind to a % open or closed.
- Venetian blinds/louvers are supported in addition to regular blinds. Dual operation (roll and tilt) is also supported via a separate driver when using the RS485 RTS Transmitter.
- More than one Multi Interface drivers may be installed in the same project, allowing for very complex Somfy RTS/DCT control schemes (only one license is required per project).
- Blinds drivers may be positioned in the appropriate rooms for easier Navigator access.
- Somfy myLink transmitters are supported using a Wi-Fi connection.
- Somfy RS485 RTS Transmitters (5061182) are supported, including setting IP and programming the channel.
- Multiple URTSI II devices are supported if connected in an RS485 network.
- Property to allow multiple sends (retransmissions) when using URTSI II and RS485 Transmitters.
- Property to allow feedback to individual blinds when grouped RTS channels are used.
- Support for up to 30 driver scenes (new concept).
- RTS485 Action to set motor in PROG mode.
- RTS485 Action and programming command to send TILT (+ or –) with optional amplitude.
- Dry contact operation (2 relays per motor with an optional 3rd STOP relay) is supported for up to 16 motors (32 to 48 relays overall).
- Driver tested with Global Caché devices (iTach and iTach Flex) to allow for more connection possibilities.
- Interface driver stacks consecutive commands so that delays between commands are observed, as per Somfy requirements.
- Programming control is available to set blinds to specific positions.
- Programming feedback is provided on current blind position and status.
- Action (“Print Blind Report”) to print a summary of all blinds configured in the project.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR V16: previous versions of this driver supported Bond Bridge and Somfy TaHoma devices, which is no longer the case. Existing and already configured installations will retain the ability to support the Bond Bridge and Somfy TaHoma. For new installations, please use the upgrade paths outlined below:
- For Bond Bridge: use the new Domosapiens Advanced Blind Control driver available on DriverCentral (see below for special licensing).
- For Somfy TaHoma: use the official free driver available from Somfy Systems or Control4. If you plan to control one-way RTS devices using TaHoma and wish to use the Control4 slider model, you may install the new Domosapiens Advanced Blind Control driver (see below for special licensing) and ‘encapsulate’ the TaHoma blind drivers assigned to RTS devices.
Somfy Port Devices Driver Download Windows 7
If you already have a valid license for the current Somfy Multi Interface Driver in your project (likely if you are reading this), the same license will also activate the new Domosapiens Advanced Blind Control driver (the reverse is not true, however).