|Type||Subsidiary of Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Headquarters||250 Royal Crest Court, |
Markham, Ontario, Canada,
|Products||Security Cameras & Security Camera Systems|
Lorex Technology Inc., is a Chinese subsidiary of Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co., Ltd. that distributes video security systems through retail and online channels. Headquartered in Markham, Ontario, Canada, Lorex manufactures security cameras and accessories for consumer and small business markets primarily in North America.
FCC ID application submitted by Strategic Vista Technologies Inc. For 2.4G WIRELESS COLOR CMOS CAMERA for FCC ID RTMSV06CAM. Approved Frequencies, User Manuals, Photos, and Wireless Reports. Vista is a smart, aggressive and strategic firm that brings a unique mix of front-line experience, business acumen and political savvy to a diverse array of clients. Our highly experienced team comes from positions of influence in every facet of public affairs: from legal and research experts in legislative and executive branches of state government, to the private sector, to political. The City's traffic cameras are intended to provide motorists with continual information concerning the traffic flow and incidents on highways and city streets. When viewing the map, click on any of the camera icons to see a snapshot and location. Snapshots are taken approximately every two minutes. You can also search the map by using the. Home security cameras are a smart option for protecting your home both inside & outside. ADT wireless video security cameras add convenience and easy use. TxDOT traffic cameras allow you to view traffic conditions in Amarillo, Austin, Dallas, El Paso, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio and Wichita Falls.
Lorex Technology, Inc. was founded in 1991 and purchased by Strategic Vista International in 1996. A subsidiary of Lorex, Digimerge, was launched in 2003 to gain access to the commercial professional security marketplace. On December 20, 2012, FLIR Systems. Inc, an American provider of thermal imaging cameras and systems, successfully completed the acquisition of Lorex Technology Inc., which was rebranded as 'Lorex by FLIR' for $59 million CAD. On February 5, 2018 Lorex was acquired by Dahua Technology, Inc., where it now operates as a wholly owned subsidiary brand.
Strategic Vista Camera
Lorex sells surveillance camera systems and equipment for residential home and business properties.
Strategic Vista Camera Systems
- ^ abFLIR Acquires Retail Camera Provider; Announces 3rd-Quarter Results, www.securitysales.com, retrieved 2012-10-24
- ^FLIR acquires Lorex for $59M, posts Q3 sales drop, www.bizjournals.com, retrieved 2012-10-25
- ^ abLOREX Technology Inc. Agrees to Be Acquired by FLIR Systems, Inc. for Cdn $1.30 Per Share in Cash, www.marketwired.com, retrieved 2012-10-25
- ^FLIR buys Lorex; trims full-year outlook, optics.org, retrieved 2012-10-25
- ^ abFLIR Systems Acquires Lorex Technology And Digimerge Technologies, sourcesecurity.com, retrieved 2013-02-05
- ^Rodney Bosch (February 6, 2018). 'FLIR Sells Lorex Business to Dahua for $29M; Exits DIY, SMB Markets'. Retrieved December 28, 2018.