TELES is the leader in multichannel gateways with up to 32 channels for large companies and carrier customers. For these products, TELES has a worldwide sales network.' TELES will introduce the Ecotel GSM gateways into its international sales network and offer its own Access Gateway solutions via Vierling’s existing sales channels.
- Introduction: UC100 is a multi-functional gateway, which integrates voice service (PSTN and VoIP) and data service (LTE 4G/WCDMA 3G). It provides three voice interfaces (including GSM/LTE, FXS and FXO), offering seamless connectivity to VoIP Network, PLMN and PSTN.
- ©1999 by TELES AG Berlin, Version 1.61/RVSPP-e/05.19, Issue: May 1999 Page 1 Introducing TELES.RVS-PowerPack Congratulations on your purchase of a TELES ISDN Adapter and the.
- Download 125 Allied Telesis Network Card PDF manuals. User manuals, Allied Telesis Network Card Operating guides and Service manuals.
|Industry||Telecommunications, next-generation networks|
|Founded||Berlin, Germany (1983)|
|Oliver Olbrich CEO|
TELES AG Informationstechnologien is a provider of equipment and services to fixed, fixed-mobile convergence, and Next Generation Networking (NGN) service providers.
The company was founded in 1983 as TELES GmbH by Professor Dr.-Ing. Sigram Schindler in close cooperation with the Technical University of Berlin. Professor Schindler lectured in telecommunications at the university until 1998. In 1997, he was voted High-Tech Manager of the Year by Manager Magazine in Germany.
Active in VoIP technology development since 1996, the company's main development and operational focus lies in the areas of IMS and NGN.
Teles Ag (2000-06-26) Network & Wireless Cards Driver Download Windows 10
TELES supplies service providers with complete Class 4 and Class 5 NGN Softswitch. TELES NGN is a standard based, scalable architecture aimed at minimizing integration time and allowing quick deployment. It includes hosted voice functionality which enables residential VoIP services, hosted PBX (IP Centrex) services, Fixed-Mobile-Convergence, IP Trunking, and additional value added applications. Classical NGN/PSTN applications like Wholesale, Long Distance, and NGN backbone services are also available with this.
The TELES product portfolio also includes VoIP gateways and mobile gateways for GSM, CDMA, and UMTS networks.
Teles Ag (2000-06-26) Network & Wireless Cards Driver Downloads
- 1990 ISDN product development
- 1992 ISDN PBX development
- 1993 Least-Cost-Router development
- 1996 First major VoIP patent - IntraSTAR dynamic PSTN fallback
- 1998 TELES is floated on the stock market and becomes an AG (public limited company)
- 1998 Introduction of clustered switching system for PSTN
- 2000 First public network integrating VoIP using H.323 protocol
- 2001 First highly integrated GSM and CDMA mobile gateway developed
- 2002 First integrated mobile VoIP gateway developed
- 2003 First centralized SIM server for mobile gateways developed
- 2004 STRATO AG, a webhosting TELES subsidiary, is sold to Freenet
Teles Ag (2000-06-26) Network & Wireless Cards Driver Download Free
- ^http://kimbaone.de/000001985c0a4f46e/03c19899e014aa701/03c19899e1003451d/index.php4 (in German)