The driver is loaded based on a compatible ID match similar to other USB device class drivers included in Windows. USB Class02&SubClass02. If you want to load Usbser.sys automatically, set the class code to 02 and subclass code to 02 in the Device Descriptor. For more information, see USB communications device class.
TL-USBNet Device Driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
- Hi, I was advised by a Dell technician a while ago that it is recommended to download the latest device drivers from the Dell Support site to a USB stick before doing a clean installation of Windows 8.1. Should I download the drivers to my hard drive (c: drive) and then copy and paste them over to the USB flash drive.
- TIGERJET CD-ROM USB DEVICE DRIVER - That would be 'J: To find the latest driver for your computer we recommend running our Free Driver Scan. Tigerjet Cd Rom Usb Device driver installation manager was reported as very satisfying by a large percentage of our reporters, so it is recommended to download and install. Please try again now or at a later time.
- USB Drivers Download. MetraTec Cygnal Integrated Products TigerJet Network BYHX Summa FUJITSU TOSHIBA MOBILE. Fix Unknown Devices Designed for Windows 8, 7.
Thesycon’s TL-USBNet driver provides a network adapter emulation on Windows operating systems by implementing the specific network protocol on USB.
TL-USBNet device driver works with USB devices that are compliant to the following CDC subclasses:
- Ethernet Control Model (CDC/ECM)
- Network Control Model (CDC/NCM)
- Ethernet Emulation Model (CDC/EEM)
The driver implements a network adapter based on Microsoft's network driver model NDIS (Network Driver Interface Specification).
- Supports USB 2.0 full speed and high speed, and USB 3.0 super speed or higher
- Supports devices that are compliant with one of the following device class specifications: CDC/ECM, CDC/NCM, CDC/EEM
- Compatible with device implementations based on the Linux USB gadget framework
- Supports devices that implement a subset of the specification only, i.e. a subset of the required class requests
- Implements an NDIS 6.20 compliant network adapter for Windows 7.
- Implements an NDIS 6.30 compliant network adapter for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
- Implements an NDIS 6.50 compliant network adapter for Windows 10.
- USB communication based on WDF (KMDF)
- Optionally the driver supports advanced USB power management including selective suspend (Windows 10 only)
- Driver behavior is highly configurable via customization settings
- Custom features or optimizations can be implemented on request
- Source code is available on request (subject to a separate license agreement)
- The driver will be delivered fully customized for licensee’s product.
- Customization includes USB VID/PID, file names, text strings, etc.
- Windows 10 version of the driver is signed with Microsoft Attestation signing.
- Windows 7/8 version of the driver is signed with Thesycon’s code signing certificate.
- Driver Customization Kit add-on: The Driver Customization Kit enables licensee to customize the driver by themselves.
- Supported scenarios: first-time installation, driver update, removal of driver software
- Interactive mode with graphical user interface
- Silent mode without user interface, enables integration into surrounding software installers
- Supports popup-free installation
The driver is conform with current WHQL and Hardware Lab Kit (HLK) requirements. To get a WHQL certification, HLK tests must be executed with licensee's device which can be done by licensee or Thesycon. If you are interested in a WHQL certification, please contact Thesycon for a quotation.
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2012
Windows Home Server 2011
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Embedded 8 Standard
Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7)
Windows Embedded Enterprise
Windows Embedded POSReady
Our software is purely designed and implemented by our team in Germany - no outsourcing. Technical support is provided directly by the developers.
This driver is a replacement for the former USB CDC/ECM, USB CDC/NCM and USB CDC/EEM drivers. Latest version of these drivers is 2.56. Licensees can upgrade to the new TL-USBNet driver.
Current version of TL-USBNet driver: 3.40
The free evaluation version of the TL-USBNet driver works for an interval of 60 days without any limitation. After that evaluation period has expired, the driver stops working.
Current version of driver for Windows CE and Embedded Compact: 1.13
NOTE: The driver described on this page is *not for use by end users*. It will not help solve any problems you may experience with a consumer device such as a webcam, camcorder, card reader, external sound card, etc. Thesycon’s device drivers are software components intended to be used by hardware or software manufacturers to create end products.
For each USB device model an official USB vendor ID (VID) is required. Vendor IDs must be unique and will be assigned by the USB Implementers Forum (www.usb.org). Registration fees will be charged.
Tigerjet Network Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows Xp
Thesycon owns a USB vendor ID and provides a subset of product IDs (PID) to licensees of Thesycon drivers.
© 2021 THESYCON
If you have had recent power outages, viruses or other computer problems, it is likely that the drivers have become damaged. Browse the list above to find the driver that matches your hardware and operating system. To see more matches, use our custom driver search engine to find the exact driver.
Tech Tip: If you are having trouble deciding which is the right driver, try the Driver Update Utility for USB Internet Phone by TigerJet. It is a software utility that will find the right driver for you - automatically.
Tigerjet Network Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 7
DriverGuide maintains an extensive archive of Windows drivers available for free download. We employ a team from around the world which adds hundreds of new drivers to our site every day.
How to Install Drivers
Once you download your new driver, then you need to install it. To install a driver in Windows, you will need to use a built-in utility called Device Manager. It allows you to see all of the devices recognized by your system, and the drivers associated with them.
Open Device Manager
In Windows 10 & Windows 8.1, right-click the Start menu and select Device Manager
In Windows 8, swipe up from the bottom, or right-click anywhere on the desktop and choose 'All Apps' -> swipe or scroll right and choose 'Control Panel' (under Windows System section) -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager
In Windows 7, click Start -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager
In Windows Vista, click Start -> Control Panel -> System and Maintenance -> Device Manager
In Windows XP, click Start -> Control Panel -> Performance and Maintenance -> System -> Hardware tab -> Device Manager button
Install Drivers With Device Manager
Locate the device and model that is having the issue and double-click on it to open the Properties dialog box.
Select the Driver tab.
Click the Update Driver button and follow the instructions.
In most cases, you will need to reboot your computer in order for the driver update to take effect.
Tigerjet Network Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10
Visit our Driver Support Page for helpful step-by-step videos
Tigerjet Network Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 8
If you are having trouble finding the right driver, stop searching and fix driver problems faster with the Automatic Driver Update Utility. Many computer problems are caused by missing or outdated device drivers, especially in Windows 10. If your deskttop or laptop is running slow, or keeps crashing or hanging, there is a good chance that updating your drivers will fix the problem. Automatic updates could save you hours of time.