Improvements and fixes
- U-blox Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Download For Windows 10
- U-blox Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Download For Windows 7
- U-blox Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Download For Windows 8
U-Center from u-Blox is a graphical interface which can be used to monitor and configure all aspects of the GPS module on a BerryGPS-IMU or BerryGPS-GSM. U-Center only runs on Windows.
This update includes a fix for an incorrect device driver (“Microsoft – WPD – 2/22/2016 12:00:00 AM - 5.2.5326.4762”) that was released by a third-party on March 8, 2017 that affected a small group of users with USB connected phones or other media devices that rely on Media Transfer Protocol (MTP). If the driver is on your system, when any of these devices are connected, Windows will try to install this driver. These devices will not be connected until the driver is removed. This incorrect driver was removed from Windows Update the same day, but it may have been downloaded to your computer. After installing this update the incorrect driver will be removed.
U-blox Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Download For Windows 10
- U-blox LARA-R211 is an LTE Cat1 Module supporting multi-band in small LGA package. The module is ideal for applications that are transitioning to LTE from 2G and 3G, due to the long term availability and scalability of LTE networks.
- The PowerWatch 2 delivers location tracking using the low-power u-blox ZOE-M8B GNSS receiver module that consumes as low as 12 mW. Packaged as a (System-in-Package), the 4.5 x 4.5 x1.0 mm module helps achieve the watch’s comparatively low 16-mm thickness.
How to get this update
This update will be downloaded and installed automatically from Windows Update. To get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
If you are not able to connect your phone or media device via USB and are not running one of these Windows versions, you can still remove this driver using the process described here: