- Uli Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Updater
- Uli Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Drivers
- ULI Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver
- Uli Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Wireless
- Uli Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Download
If you want to copy data from your Android phone to your PC, or recover the deleted contacts and text messages on your phone, apart from enabling USB debugging, you should install USB driver for your cellphone in the computer. Otherwise, your mobile phone can not successfully connect to your computer. Consequently, this article will introduce how to install USB driver for Android phone in Windows for your better understanding.
Tips: You can also download driver package from official site of mobile phone vendor and install it directily, See Android USB Drivers for Samsung/Sony/HTC/Huawai/ZTE/Motolora/etc.
Steps to install USB driver for Android phone in Windows:
- Android OS powered phone devices from ASUS. BlackBerry mobile phone drivers. Version 22.214.171.124 Date 10 Dec 2013 Size 3.8 MB. BlackBerry mobile phone drivers for devices running Blackberry OS 4-7. CAT mobile phone drivers. Version 126.96.36.199 Date 26 Aug 2014 Size 4.2 MB. CAT B10 & B25 mobile phone drivers.
- Intel Sst Audio Driver. Mar 30, 2016 The package provides the installation files for Intel SST Audio Device (WDM) Driver version 604.531. If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version.
Step 1: Download the USB driver.
It work on T-mobile 4G great in Idaho. Ulefone Power 6 $ 199.99 Had for only a few days but can report that setting up was easy. For the price I pay,this smartphone is absolutely amazing.It comes with its matching cover,saving me time and money to buy one.It feels like a much more expensive phone. For those who require a rugged phone it is.
You can download the ZIP file of Google USB driver from the following website and extract it in your computer.
Step 2: Connect your Android phone with your PC by means of USB cable.
Step 3: Turn on USB debugging in your phone.
For this step, you can refer toHow to Enable USB Debugging on Android.
Step 4: Install the USB driver.
This step is further divided into the subprocedures below.
Uli Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Updater
1. Open Computer Management in Windows.
You can open it by right-clicking Computer/My Computer on desktop and selecting Manage in the context menu.
2. Enter Properties of your Android device.
Click Device Manager in the left list, right-click the device with exclamation mark in Other devices on the right and tap Properties.
Uli Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Drivers
3. Copy the hardware id.
As the Properties window appears, select Details, click the pull-down arrow to choose Hardware Ids, right-click the id, tap Copy and then click OK, as shown in the screenshot below.
ULI Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver
4. Paste the hardware id to the inf file in the folder extracted from USB driver ZIP file, and then save the changes.
You can paste the id to two places of the inf file (android_winusb.inf), including blank under [Google.NTx86] and space under [Google.NTamd64]. More detailedly speaking, as it is exhibited in the following picture, the data in the small box represents the id of your Android phone (here referred to Samsung hardware id), and those in the two large boxes stand for the complete information you need to paste.
5. Update driver software.
Firstly, right-click the device with declamation mark again and select Update Driver Software.
Secondly, click Browse my computer for driver software.
Thirdly, tap Browse to select USB driver folder, choose Include subfolders and tap Next.
Uli Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Wireless
Then, if you can operate the data of your phone on computer, it means that you have installed the USB driver with success. Now, it's your turn to follow the steps illustrated in this article to install USB driver for your Android phone.
Uli Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Download