- UNITEK is a global and leading brand specializes in designing and manufacturing PC and Mobile accessories. We distribute a wide range of USB-C Hubs, 4K HDMI Adapters, 8K DisplayPort Cables, 10 ports Charging Stations, PD Fast Charger, NVMe PCIe SSD Enclosures and HDD Docking Stations in over 60 countries worldwide.
- (1)The disconnection and connection processing of the USB device has been improved. (2)The start processing of the PC that the USB device is connected has been improved. (3)The driver installation processing in the USB device connection has been improved. Jan 09,2015: 126.96.36.199 (1)Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit version) is supported.
Unitek Card Reader Software Driver
This topics in this section describe the class drivers, generic client driver, and the parent composite driver that are provided by Microsoft.
Please download the driver for the corresponding product here or turn to the Product Page for Unitek Driver Download, if you have any question please contact support. USB 3.0 device isn't recognized as such on a USB 3.0 port I bought a new memory stick. Insert the USB connector into an available USB port on the host computer. The adapter is professional computer directly to SATA III/II/I. Driver asus vg248qz for Windows 7 download. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible.
Microsoft-provided USB drivers for controllers and hubs
Microsoft provides these set of drivers:
- For USB host controllers and hubs. For more information, see USB host-side drivers in Windows. You can develop a custom host controller driver that communicates with the USB host controller extension (UCX) driver. For more information, see Developing Windows drivers for USB host controllers.
- For handling common function logic for USB devices. For more information, see USB device-side drivers in Windows.
- For supporting Type-C connectors. For more information, see USB connector manager class extension (UcmCx).
Other Microsoft-provided USB drivers
|Device setup class||Microsoft-provided driver and INF||Windows support||Description|
|Usbccgp.sys is a parent driver for composite devices that supports multiple functions. For more information, see USB Generic Parent Driver (Usbccgp.sys).|
Microsoft supports USB biometric devices (fingerprint readers) by providing the Windows Biometric Framework. See the Windows Biometric Framework.
|Media Transfer Protocol Devices||Wpdusb.sys (Obsolete)|
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2003
Starting in Windows 7, Microsoft has replaced the kernel mode component of the Windows Vista USB driver stack (Wpdusb.sys) for Windows Portable Devices (WPD) with the generic Winusb.sys.
Microsoft provides the Wpdusb.sys driver to manage portable devices that support the Media Transfer Protocol. See WPD Design Guide.
Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2)
|Winusb.sys can be used as the USB device's function driver instead of implementing a driver. See WinUSB.|
Microsoft-provided USB device class drivers
Microsoft provides drivers for several USB device classes approved by USB-IF. These drivers and their installation files are included in Windows. They are available in the WindowsSystem32DriverStoreFileRepository folder.
See, USB device class drivers included in Windows.
Unitek Usb 3 Driver
Universal Serial Bus (USB)
USB Driver Development Guide
This article helps to fix an issue in which Windows 10 doesn't install specific drivers for USB audio devices on the first connection.
Original product version: Windows 10, version 1703
Original KB number: 4021854
When you connect a USB audio device to a Windows 10 Version 1703-based computer the first time, the operating system detects the device but loads the standard USB audio 2.0 driver (usbaudio2.sys) instead of the specific device driver.
This issue occurs because the USB audio 2.0 driver (usbaudio2.sys) isn't classified as a generic driver in Windows 10 Version 1703. Therefore, the system assumes that a compatible, nongeneric driver is installed for the device even though the driver is generic.
This issue also causes Windows 10 Version 1703 to postpone the search for other compatible drivers through Windows Update that typically occurs immediately after you install a new device.
To fix this issue, use one of the following methods.
To resolve this issue, install update 4022716.
If the device-specific driver is distributed through Windows Update, you can manually update the driver by using Device Manager. For more information about how to do this, see update drivers in Windows 10.
Unitek Usb Sata Adapter
If the device is not yet connected, first install the device-specific driver, such as by using the appropriate installer. After the device-specific driver is installed, Windows 10 will select that driver instead of the standard USB audio 2.0 driver when you first connect the device.
Unimtec Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 8.1
See the device manufacturer's user guide for specific instructions about how to install the driver.
If the driver isn't distributed through Windows Update, you can manually reinstall the driver. To do this, follow these steps:
- Install the device-specific driver (see Method 2).
- Open Device Manager.
- Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and then select Uninstall.
- Restart the computer.
When it restarts, Windows will try to reinstall the device by using the device-specific driver.