- Nvidia Gaming Driver
- W2k Gaming Driver Mobile Phones Samsung
- W2k Gaming Driver Mobile Phones Verizon
- W2k Gaming Driver Mobile Phones Wireless
[2020 Updated] Download USB Drivers for Any Android (Samsung/ Motorola /Sony/ LG/ HTC/ ASUS/ Huawei and others): .Here we are sharing all the latest Android USB Drivers for Windows and Mac. You can download them from the download section below and install them on your PC or Mac
- I am not sure to look at the MB drivers, HD drivers, etc. My W2K does not have SP3 on the CD. Should I look for an F6 driver during install to overcome 137GB, or is it just not possible.
- Common Phone Driver Problems. Many mobile phones now have a USB connections which allow communication between the phone and your computer. This communication is made possible with specific software Drivers, if there is a problem with these Drivers.
- LG Mobile Drivers and Software. Learn how to use, update, maintain and troubleshoot your LG devices and appliances.
USB Drivers are one of the must-have tools to be installed on your PC or Mac. Because of that, your mobile device interacts with your PC.These work as Bridge between your Phone and your computer. The USB drivers help us to connect our phone to the computer and perform tasks like transferring data, syncing your device with a PC. They help us to connect our Android devices to tools like Odin, Sony Flash tool, and SuperOneClick.
Below, we are sharing the links to USB drivers for most of the popular Android device manufacturers like Samsung, LG, Sony, Google, HTC, Motorola, Dell, etc. These USB drivers are safe to use as they are from their respective manufacturers. All the links are valid and official. We recommend you to download the latest USB drivers
Intel stop support for Windows 8.1 /8 or later Windows OS for Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family. Intel has only Windows 7 support for Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family and these drivers does not working anymore on Windows 8.1 / 8/ 10 OS. I have tried all Compatibility Settings to install the drivers but won`t works.[note type=”important”]It is highly recommended to Enable USB debugging on android smartphones before performing any task in the fastboot mode. [/note]
Download USB Drivers for Android
Samsung USB Drivers
|Latest Samsung Drivers||Download|
|Download Latest Samsung Kies||Download|
|Samsung Android ADB Interface Driver v2.9.510.0||Download|
OnePlus USB Drivers
|Latest OnePlus USB Drivers (Windows and Mac)||Download|
For MediaTek VCOM Driver
|MediaTek VCOM MTK Drivers (Updated)||Download|
Motorola USB Driver
|Latest Motorola USB Drivers (Win & Mac)||Download|
Google USB Drivers
|Latest Google USB Drivers||Download|
HTC USB Drivers
|Latest HTC USB Drivers 4.17.0.001||Download|
|HTC Sync Manager||Download|
Sony USB Drivers
|Latest Sony USB Drivers||Download|
|Sony PC Companion||Download|
|Sony Bridge for Mac||Download|
LG USB Drivers
|Latest LG USB Drivers||Download|
|LG Flash and LG UP Tool||Download|
|LG UpperCut Tool||Download|
- LG United Drivers for Verizon Mirror
Dell USB Drivers
|Latest Dell USB Drivers||Download|
Go to the link and choose your mobile device or tablet to download the specific version USB drivers.
Intel Android USB Drivers
|Latest Intell Android USB Drivers||Download|
ZTE USB Drivers
|Latest ZTE USB Drivers||Download|
LeEco USB Drivers
|Latest LeEco USB Drivers||Download|
ASUS USB Drivers
|Download Asus PC suite PC Link (drivers included)||Download|
Huawei USB Drivers
|Latest Huawei USB Drivers||Download (Check below)|
- Download HiSuite (drivers included) Windows Mac
Acer USB Drivers
|Latest Acer USB Drivers||Download|
Sharp USB Drivers
Amazon USB Drivers
Nvidia Gaming Driver
|Latest Amazon USB Drivers||Download|
Pantech USB Drivers
|Latest Pantech USB Drivers (PC Suit)||Download|
XIAOMI USB Drivers
- Download Mi Phone Manager (PC Suite) Mirror
Lenovo USB Drivers
|Latest Lenovo USB Drivers||Download|
Micromax USB Drivers
|Latest Micromax USB Drivers||Download|
Video Guide: Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android[note type=”important”]
In case the above drivers do not work for you, do as described below:
- Go to the official site of the manufacturer
- Type the name and model of your device in the search box.
- Select your device and click the Support tab/button.
- You will get the download link for the specific USB Drivers for your device.
- Download the drivers and install onto your computer. [/note]
W2k Gaming Driver Mobile Phones Samsung
If you have any question, feel free to ask in the comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out ourAbout Us pageor connect with us ViaTwitter, Facebook, YoutubeorTelegram.-->
To install a driver on Windows 10 Mobile, use an .spkg file. An .spkg ('package file') is a standalone module that contains your driver package.
WDK 10 includes PkgGen, a tool that generates package files. You run PkgGen in Visual Studio when you build your driver, using the following procedure.
Using PkgGen to generate a package file
- Select and hold (or right-click) the driver project and choose Add->New Item. Next, under Visual C++->Windows Driver, choose Package Manifest. Select Add.
- Visual Studio adds a file called Package.pkg.xml to your driver project. You can select and hold (or right-click) the file and choose properties to verify that the item type is PkgGen. (On this same property page, you can set Excluded from Build to Yes if you decide later that you want to build this driver project and not generate a package file.) Select OK.
- Select and hold (or right-click) the driver project and choose Properties. Under Configuration Properties, open the PackageGen node and change Version to any value you like.
- Save your work and restart Visual Studio as administrator.
- Build your driver. Visual Studio links against the required libraries and generates a .cat file, an .inf file, a driver binary, and an .spkg file.
To view the contents of the package file, append a .cab suffix to the file name and then open the cab file in Windows Explorer.
To learn about running PkgGen outside of Visual Studio, see Creating mobile packages.
To install a mobile driver package (.spkg file), you have two options.
- If you are updating an existing package on a target system or adding a new package to the target, use IUTool.exe to install an .spkg driver package.
- If you are combining packages into a mobile OS image, use ImgGen to add the .spkg driver package to a full flash update (FFU) image that can then be flashed to a mobile device.
W2k Gaming Driver Mobile Phones Verizon
Using IUTool to add a mobile driver package (.spkg) to a running device
IUTool.exe is in the toolsbin<architecture> subdirectory of WDK 10.
Attach your mobile device to the PC. Then, from an elevated command prompt, issue the following command:
For more information, see Adding a driver to a test image.
Using ImgGen to add a driver package (.spkg) to a mobile OS image (.ffu)
W2k Gaming Driver Mobile Phones Wireless
- After you install Visual Studio, on the Start screen, select the Visual Studio 2015 folder. Select and hold (or right-click) Developer Command Prompt for VS2015, and choose Run as Administrator.
Flashing a mobile OS image (.ffu)
To flash the image to the device, either use the Microsoft-supplied FFUTool, or develop custom OEM flashing tools.